Family businesses that succeed over generations must plan for transitions and growth together to achieve their shared vision. However, when our clients are asked what’s really most important to them, we hear most often that maintaining and building family harmony is more significant than any business goal.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the idea of family harmony, what it might mean to your family, and ways you can begin to assess and grow your family’s harmony over time. Topics include:
- What is family harmony?
- Why is family harmony critical to attend to?
- How do you know if your family “has it”?
- Key aspects of harmony to pay attention to
- Examples of how family harmony impacts the day to day and long term success of families
- Ways that successful families build family harmony over time
Our one-hour, free webinar includes time for Q&A.
- Durable Family Harmony: The Beacon for Strong Family Businesses
- Accountability in the Family Business: Creating a Culture for Success
- From Partners by Chance to Partners by Choice: The 7 Cs of Trust-based Partnerships
- Building Family Harmony Starts with Living Our Values
- The Family Business is Not a Life Sentence
- Undiscussables: Dealing with the Elephants in Family Business
- Why the World Needs Family Business Consultants
- Family Champions and Champion Families: Developing Family Leaders to Sustain the Family Enterprise
- Family Business Succession: Your Roadmap to Continuity
- Family Meetings: How to Build a Stronger Family and a Stronger Business
- Siblings and the Family Business: Making it Work for Business, the Family, and the Future