Does your advisory or fiduciary board need to improve its effectiveness, focus and engagement? Are your directors providing outside thinking into business strategy and oversight? Is your family business overwhelmed with where to start finding independent directors?
Join David Karofsky and Rob Sligh for an interactive session as they share how to advance your governance, whether you’re just starting out or looking to improve your existing board. Through a combination of case studies and practical advice from the field, this webinar will cover:
- How family business boards evolve and the roles they play
- The value of independent directors
- Experience, qualifications and skills for board membership
- How an engaged board can provide strategy, CEO support and transition of leadership
This program is ideal for multi-generation family enterprises that are considering the development or enhancement of a board of advisors or directors.
This one-hour, free webinar includes time for Q&A.
- Evolving Your Family Business Board
- A Planning Guide for Transforming your Company’s Board of Directors
- Seven Steps to Recruiting Value Add Independent Directors
- Find the Best Independent Directors for Your Family Business
- Successful Family Directors Are Not Born, They Are Planned and Developed
- Getting the Right Mix of Family Members and Independents for a High-Performance Family Business Board
- Building a Successful Family Business Board: A Guide for Leaders, Directors, and Families
- Family Business Governance: Maximizing Family and Business Potential
The Family Director Guide: How to be Effective Inside and Out of the Boardroom
Our governance experts lay the groundwork for family directors to develop their own skills while gaining an understanding of how effective boards work. Learn more»