We serve family firms best when we elevate each other.We’re a community of practitioners who are passionate about the needs of family firms. Through shared learning and collaboration, we’re dedicated to being the best in the field. Our team is located across North America and is the largest and most experienced group of its kind, with deep educational and real-world expertise.
We continuously reinvest in our organization, methods and intellectual capital. Like many of the family businesses we serve, our intention is to thrive across generations by attracting outstanding professionals and helping them grow.
A Collaborative Culture & Team Environment
Investing in each other is an investment in our clients’ success.
Our consultants feel that one of our firm’s greatest benefits is working and collaborating with their FBCG colleagues. Four times each year, our consultants and staff meet to discuss cases, create new tools, share research and develop strategies to better serve our clients and support each other. This inspires fresh perspectives and creates new opportunities to learn.
Other collective projects include:
- Teaming on client cases
- Teaching classes, facilitating workshops, presenting webinars
- Conducting research, authoring books, writing articles
- Curating group knowledge and experiences
Joining FBCG feels like joining a big family. The members of FBCG are welcoming, caring and supportive. They are as invested in your success as they are in their own. The FBCG environment is truly a rare find.
More Benefits of Membership
Our team members enjoy advantages that make every day more rewarding personally and professionally.
We’re Seeking the Best & Brightest
Be part of one of the most respected firms advising enterprising families.
For more than 25 years, FBCG’s thought leaders have built a practice that delivers the experience, professionalism and integrity they believe family businesses deserve. Our consultants have a unique opportunity to be part of an institution with a rich history, strong reputation and a secure future. They’re part of a culture that values excellence, shared learning and meaningful collaboration.
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Proven track record consulting or advising to business leaders and owners
- 10+ years work experience in a related field (business, finance, strategy, communication, psychology, etc.)
- A minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field from an academically rigorous university
- Demonstrated work and/or learning in the field of family business, family enterprise or family wealth
- Interest and drive to build a consulting practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible, ethical, independent and courageous
- Intellectually curious and humble
- Based in North America
Our team is committed to helping family enterprises live their visions and values, support their communities, and prosper across generations. If you share our commitment to providing the best care and counsel, submit your qualifications to email@example.com.