Most business-owning families at some point invest in services and activities that implicitly or explicitly represent a family office. From employees of an operating company that handle family concerns to a stand-alone family office or multi-family office, families often question the right structures to address their needs. The truth is this: the right structure is different in every family.
In this discussion, FBCG consultants Stephanie Brun de Pontet and Kelly LeCouvie share their experiences with the key questions families face as they formalize and evolve their family office. Topics include:
- What is the purpose of a family office?
- Types of family offices
- How families determine the services provided and the investment required
- Family office roles and responsibilities and getting the right talent
- Circumstances where family offices are most successful
Our one-hour, free webinar includes time for Q&A.
- Achieving Ownership Alignment on Financial Goals (Growth, Risk, Profitability & Liquidity)
- Family Dynamics and the Family Office
- Decisions, Decisions: Creating and Governing a Sustainable Family Office
- The Family Office: How to Avoid “Latent Development Syndrome”
- The Second Family Business: The Family Office
- Family Wealth Continuity
- Money Talks: Financial Conversations for Family Businesses
- Why the World Needs Family Business Consultants