Family enterprise owners are responsible for some of the most impactful decisions for the future of the business. Their unity of vision can set the stage for powerful progress across the organization, while challenges in decision-making can lead to lost opportunities, wasted resources, and harm to their family relationships.
- The five key decisions that family business owners face
- How owners develop vision and metrics to guide the company’s direction
- The factors that drive owners to develop formalized corporate governance and how the board supports owners’ interests
- Key questions owners must consider when choosing how to transition ownership to the next generation or whether to exit
- How leading families create conditions for effective decision-making so that owners are prepared to address any question that comes before them
Our one-hour, free webinar includes time for Q&A.