For many family businesses, the transition of ownership across generations is assumed. However, when faced with new challenges — or unanticipated opportunities — families may need to wrestle with bigger questions about their shared purpose and vision.
In this discussion, Steve McClure and Richa Singh will share perspectives from their recent article “Leveraging Challenges to Drive Continuity Planning Opportunities” and their work with families that have taken many different paths to consider their vision for the future. Recognizing that not all families experience a planful path to continuity, this program will highlight how families adapt to their emerging circumstances while advancing their continuity planning efforts.
The conversation will cover the following:
- Common events and circumstances that impact a family’s vision for continuity
- How families react to “unanticipated events” to pause, introspect and dig deeper into shared purpose and vision
- The biggest questions that families ask and answer on the way to multigenerational continuity
- How to identify and leverage your family’s unique drivers for success
- Guidance for families contemplating conversations around continuity, no matter where they are in the journey
Our one-hour, free webinar includes time for Q&A. Can’t make it live? All registrants will receive a link to the recording after the program.