Philanthropy has long been a significant channel for family enterprise to impact their communities and key causes. Increasingly, families are taking a strategic look at philanthropy as a rejuvenating force within the family, creating new momentum for the family’s values, mission, and legacy. However, families are increasingly encountering the challenges of achieving their philanthropic vision.
- Key early conversations to define success for individuals and the family group,
- Addressing differences in philosophy around giving to build a shared approach,
- Considerations around structure and governance as the family grows and evolves,
- Ways that philanthropy supports family culture and next-generation development, and
- How families can start or restart a shared giving effort.
Our one-hour, free webinar includes time for Q&A. Can’t make it live? All registrants will receive a link to view the recording after the program.