Online information sessions available: 01-13-21 at 4:00 pm ET and 1-20-21 at 4:00 pm ET. Contact Barb Dartt: firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Wirtz: email@example.com to sign up and receive the Zoom instructions.
One of the most challenging roles in a family firm is that of a non-family executive or key manager. Our specialized peer group connects you with other non-family leaders in a supportive, confidential environment to learn from each other’s experiences on family business topics. Facilitated by a family business advisor, this peer group provides an outlet for sharing personal and professional matters unique to balancing the complex needs of the family and business.
- Six meetings a year by video, each including three hours of meeting time, broken up by three breaks. We’ll consider in-person meetings based on the group’s priorities and national health and safety standards.
- Professional facilitation to support deep sharing and learning. Meetings will combine education and group discussion to optimize your learning from both consultants and your peers.
- Education focused on effectively influencing great business practices within a family business and will be informed by your specific requests and challenges.
- Opportunities to collaborate, brainstorm and problem-solve with other non-family leaders.
- Group is limited to 10 members for true deep-dive conversations.
- Peer-to-peer learning in a confidential, transparent environment.
- Groups will not include members from competing industries.
- Commitment to attend all meetings.
- Willingness to openly listen and share while being candid, compassionate and vulnerable.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality.
We have two times for questions and getting more information: 01-13-21 at 4:00 pm ET and 1-20-21 at 4:00 pm ET. A chemistry and education meeting will be held virtually on 2-16-2021 from 4-6pm ET. for a $500 investment. Joining the ongoing peer group is optional after the initial meeting and costs $4500 annually.