Join Joshua Nacht and Dana Telford of The Family Business Consulting Group for a small-group, interactive opportunity to discuss the fundamentals that families should learn, revisit and practice to give their business the best chance for success. Drawing from their extensive work with enterprising families, Josh and Dana will share best practices while addressing your questions around:
- Family business trends and their impact on local and global economies
- The challenges of continuity and how to address them
- The overlapping roles and complexity of the family business system
- Common traits among successful business-owning families
- Key structures and processes to align ownership and ensure good governance
To make the most of this unique opportunity, we recommend that each family registers two or more people for a shared learning experience. The content is ideal for preparing next-gens, aligning family leaders or refreshing founders. Our discussion-based format allows for ample time to address your concerns while sharing relevant case examples tailored to the conversation.
Everyone who attends the event will receive a copy of Family Champions and Champion Families: Developing Family Leaders to Sustain the Family Enterprise.
This Zoom event is only being offered three times for 15 people each session, so reserve your spot today by emailing Tris at Tris@thefbcg.com. Please include your family members’ names, family business, email addresses, and date of session you’d like to attend:
- Tuesday, June 1 | 12 to 1:30 PM CT
- Tuesday, July 6 | 12 to 1:30 PM CT
- Tuesday, August 10 | 12 to 1:30 PM CT
Please note: These sessions will not be recorded. A waitlist will be available when the sessions reach capacity.