Join Joshua Nacht of The Family Business Consulting Group for a small-group, interactive opportunity to discuss concepts and important considerations that forward-thinking families should understand and explore to give their business the best chance for success. Drawing from his extensive work with enterprising families, Josh will share best practices for continuity planning while addressing your questions around:
- The challenges of continuity and how to address them
- The overlapping roles and complexity of the family business system
- Common traits among successful business-owning families
- Key questions to ask and address as part of continuity planning
To make the most of this unique opportunity, we recommend that each family registers two or more people for a shared learning experience. The content is ideal for preparing next-gens, aligning family leaders or refreshing founders. Our discussion-based format allows for ample time to address your concerns while sharing relevant case examples tailored to the conversation.
Everyone who attends the event will receive a copy of Family Champions and Champion Families: Developing Family Leaders to Sustain the Family Enterprise.
This Zoom event is only being offered three times for 15 people each session, so reserve your spot today by emailing Claire at Claire@thefbcg.com. Please include your family members’ names, family business, email addresses, and date of session you’d like to attend:
- Tuesday, October 5 | 12 to 1:30 PM CT
- Tuesday, November 9 | 12 to 1:30 PM CT
- Tuesday, December 7 | 12 to 1:30 PM CT
Please note: These sessions will not be recorded. A waitlist will be available when the sessions reach capacity.